Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ok so I have been mia when it comes to my daily post.  I can tell you that since we performed the dance, I haven't been exercising as much.  It has maybe dropped down to twice a week.  A few times I went to the Y and did a class.

I realize more and more that exercise is not only important to my physical health, but to my mental health as well.  I would like to get into more detail but that will be the topic for a whole 'nother blog.

I finally went to a Zumba class!  It was fun.  Just like dancing at home but for 90 minutes!  This is totally something my aunt and grandmother need to get in on.

Oh yeah, so:
04/23/12 lifted weights and did crunches at home
04/24/12 practiced our dance
04/25/12 I got my braces off!
04/26/12 nothing
04/27/12 Ran around the City Museum with my kids.  Fun!
04/28/12 Zumba!

No comments:

Post a Comment